East Cemetery gentle exercise visit
Under the lockdown rules, you can visit here only if you
* live locally or come only a short distance
* are here to exercise, and not for recreation, leisure or a social meeting
* come by yourself, with your household or bubble or, when on your own, with just one person from another household.
Please stay 2 metres apart from everyone else.
This is a working cemetery. Please keep things tranquil and respectful by observing the following rules. Please walk quietly and
* leave your dog at home
* don’t run or jog or do any strenuous exercise
* park your cycle or scooter outside
* don’t leave the paths or touch any monument.
Entry is by timed ticket only to help us with social distancing. You can arrive 15 minutes before or up to 30 minutes after your booked time to avoid the queues. We lock the gates at 4pm each day until 28 February, and at 5pm from 1 March.
Tickets will not be sold at the Cemetery. If you are coming to visit the West Cemetery, you don't need to buy a separate East Cemetery ticket as it is included in the price.
Please don't come if you or anyone in your household has Covid-19 symptoms. We'll refund your booking if that is the case. We’re following government advice on coronavirus. Please help everyone stay safe by doing the same. See www.gov.uk/coronavirus.